Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet our 4th child Emma!


Would you believe me if I told you that I wasn't a "dog person". Unfortunately, there is more than one person living in this house and I am definitely outnumbered!! My 3 children have been BEGGING (no pun intended) for a dog for years now and I have finally caved!!! If it weren't for her "cuteness" (is that a word) I don't know how I could stand the daily chore of cleaning up her poop and pee. My house smells like a combination of poo, pee and bleach!!! I have to vacuum every day now (trying real hard to convince my husband that I NEED a dyson animal vac and that the $599 price tag is worth every penny - so far unsuccessful). BUT, at the end of the day, I have kids who now want to walk the dog, clean up after her, feed her and basically love all over her every day. I am convinced that kids and dogs just go together and who am I to come in between that!!! Sooooo, I've come to the conclusion that the joy and responsibility of caring for a dog outweighs the mess any day!! I haven't joined the "I love dogs" group yet but I'm getting close. I mean how can you not love a face like that!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Me!